HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Dude I am so annoyed that I forgot about that...I have been planning to actually go to Starbucks (I friggin had to ask my wife where one was. Issues with $5 coffee.) for weeks now and I friggin dropped the ball. Were the folks behind the counter aware of the reason for the support? Were they appreciative? Glad we had folks present.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were excited, sold out of several coffees. Seems they had a memo from management to expect a lot of gun owners business.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
They were excited, sold out of several coffees. Seems they had a memo from management to expect a lot of gun owners business.
I think that had the best effect the RKBA community could have asked for. Now we've got management and most likely executives that see gun owners as responsible, but also know that we've got their back for being good Americans.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I stopped in twice and my wife went in and bought me a couple bags for home. Just want to support the BUYcott however I could.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Didn't hear about it until it was to late, damn internet but I did read about it online.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I told my wife to go but forgot to ask her if she did this morning. Dammit.

I'm glad there was such an overwhelmingly positive response from CHL/CCW holders.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I live in the Puget Sound area where there are literally Starbucks every few blocks in the area in which I live. I didn't see any signs of a boycott; in fact, it was the opposite. Their normal crowds both times I went there.

My blood type should be reclassified as Americano with cream.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wife and I stopped in. No problems. I have heard of issues with $2 bills. Apparently, some youngsters don't know they're legal tender. I found that interesting.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Starbuck's Coffee is not very expensive

I get a Starbucks coffee almost every day. . . $1.60 for a generously sized "tall". Often, I will only drink half, and then drink the other half of my "tall" coffee the next day.

Don't know why anyone would consider that to be so expensive. It is excellent coffee.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Sounds like those 4 need a lesson in what CONCEALED carry is all about.
Excuse my ignorance, but does AZ means Arizona? I heard here that Arizona is one of states that allow OPEN carry.

There is Starbucks here in Warsaw, Poland. Must ask them if they support gun ownership. I can imagine them being polite and have manager to call Police about some mad man ;)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts