HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Next Monday is the big day. The USC is getting shipped off to the super secret squirrel builder who will be transforming her into a real gun(no offense to those who like the USC). Just thought I'd give you all a glimpse at what we're working with before she leaves. I know I've been extremely indecisive here and a whole lot of secret but I'm sure you'll all love it when she gets back. I'm hoping very hard for something......unique. Anyway, here's the shell. After this, I'll be getting an HDPS barrel and pinning a fake suppressor on for a couple months til the damn form 1 comes back. Alright. Here.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess she's on her way to tbostic for a graft job? :biggrin:
Good luck buddy!
Heh heh heh. You'll just have to see. It's gonna be a Graft. But I ain't saying who's doing it yet!!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
What's the time frame? I'm in suspense. I too am doing a fuse job and now have all my parts. I talked to Joe the other day and was planning on sending it out this week. But you're doing something unique?? I must know!!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh don't worry rocket. It's not gonna be too crazy. I'm way too much of a purist to stray too far with this. But it will be unlike any other ump you've see. Time frame my builder put at around 1month. And skull, that stock was sand blasted and redyed. Unfortunately, it messed up the color. Fortunately, it won't matter. And that's all I'm saying!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts