HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my From 1 back with stamp and I am now preparing to get it cut and a paddle release. Two companies have been recommended, RTDS and Investment Grade Firearms. I realize that this question could be as bad as the "what is the perfect deer rifle" question, but are there any recommendations/horror stories?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Does "it" refer to a HK94 or another rifle? Not sure if it makes a different but I didn't know if some gunsmiths do better work on different conversions. Or if some have specialties.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My .02 worth is give Mike a call at TSC. Just got mine back and it is awesome. The work is dead on as is the remarking. Go to tscmachine.com for info... Highly recommend, pm back if you want pics...

·
Registered
124 Posts
IGF did a great job on my HK94 SBR. He replaced the barrel with a SMG three lug I provided, installed a paddle mag release, and refinished the entire rifle. It looks great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What else can/should I get done...

I hope to one day be able to get a sear, what other modifications need to be done and can be done without the paperwork? I understand that there is some modification/replacement of the bolt. I wanted to potentially get as much work done now as possible.

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
94 sbr conversion

IGF replaced my barrel (with a MP5 3 lug), installed paddle mag release, and "welded up" my bolt for FA. Remarked and refinished as well. Outstanding job. He did my SP89 to MP5K as well.

Put on a friends FA pack the other day and it ran like a charm. +1 for IGF.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts