HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scored a very low-round count HK45CT, in excellent condition, with: *five* ten round magazines, 1 eight round magazine, and a Kydex OWB holster...for $1,000 shipped. I've been looking at these for quite a while now and finally decided to pull the trigger, pardon the pun. Merry Christmas to me! Just sharing some good news.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, I thought so too. I did the math and realized that the guy was knocking off around $150 from the lowest price I found anywhere for the HK45CT, and then the extra mags are around $37 a pop, plus a Kydex holster, say, another $50...so...made sense to me.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Agreed. Congratulations and Merry Christmas.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I hope this is not considered a "fluff" post...but kind of hard to talk to other folks about the joy of a new HK purchase! They just look at you like you are a bit soft in the head, or with pity, or horror...

:)

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Thats a good price considering the mags. I think I paid that for mine when they first came out.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Congrats on a great gun, Merry Christmas

·
Registered
87 Posts
We are a little soft in the head but in a smart Biblical way. "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves."

RC

Thanks, I hope this is not considered a "fluff" post...but kind of hard to talk to other folks about the joy of a new HK purchase! They just look at you like you are a bit soft in the head, or with pity, or horror...

:)

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
^^ With the exception that the above is a V3 with a chopped-up elephant floor plate. Chances are the barrel serial number on that V3 HK45CT does not match that of the frame and slide.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^ With the exception that the above is a V3 with a chopped-up elephant floor plate. Chances are the barrel serial number on that V3 HK45CT does not match that of the frame and slide.

It's the photo from HK's web site of the HK45CT. Maybe the bullets are in the magazine backwards too. :)

Be that as it may, mine looks, amazingly, similar to what every other HKCT 45 looks like.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts