HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe,

You built me a MP5K-N last year and it's been running great. I just tried a sear in it a few weeks ago and fired both suppressed (SWR Trident) and unsuppressed. Zero hiccups running auto and couldn't be more pleased. I also figured I'd check in on the SD build times. It's been about 9 months since I sent my kit but I know it takes time to get enough builds in queue to make it efficient. No huge rush. My RCM can is lonely in my safe. :biggrin: Just curious. thx.

Brian

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Hey Brian! Shoot me a text tomorrow and I'll give you a call. I'm just getting back into a groove but still may be another 30-60 days as I am waaaaay behind schedule.

Glad to hear you're having fun with the K! :)

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
It's on the bench. I have 30 flats I am going to try to roll today... Yours being one of them :)

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Are my two part of that group????
Next group. All of these at the 8+ month mark. Going to make a run to get them all done by end of month. Light a candle for me :)

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
The thought of D54's born on election day is awfully darn neat to me.
Didn't even think of it that way :)

Just finished rolling #30. Now on to the welding.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
How about my KN build?? :)
Not in this batch. I have a small run of K's that yours is in. I have a short run of 53's after these and then the K guns.

When are the sd's suppose to be finished? Are they all spoken for? PM me if there is a chance to get in on it. TIA
Those are going to be a bit ways off... likely not until mid next year.

Joe is anyone backs out of a SD build please let me know. I would need a can for it too though.
I haven't started taking orders yet for the SD's. Where were you couple of weeks ago? We did another T&E day at the range.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts