HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,009 Posts
I really hate to point this out but technically it is illegal to possess a registered sear pack or RDIAS in Michigan.

Michigan Legislature - Section 750.224e

The AG opinion which paved the way to allow MGs in Michigan does not address registered sears.
Shouldnt your headline be "Sear Owners in Michigan be warned"? I have no idea on the validity of your claim and frankly too bored and OCD to look into it but I will say if Machine guns are legal there then I would think you would be hard pressed to not have a legally registered sear there as well...........Maybe some Michigan Sear owners will chime in

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shouldnt your headline be "Sear Owners in Michigan be warned"? I have no idea on the validity of your claim and frankly too bored and OCD to look into it but I will say if Machine guns are legal there then I would think you would be hard pressed to not have a legally registered sear there as well...........Maybe some Michigan Sear owners will chime in
Well, since this is in the MICHIGAN subforum I didn't feel the need to be more specific.

·
Banned
2,011 Posts
I really hate to point this out but technically it is illegal to possess a registered sear pack or RDIAS in Michigan.

Michigan Legislature - Section 750.224e

The AG opinion which paved the way to allow MGs in Michigan does not address registered sears.
If CLEO is signing off on them then. If you didn't run into a issue, why scratch that scab.. If the paperwork is approved and signed, then where is the issue?

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Well, since this is in the MICHIGAN subforum I didn't feel the need to be more specific.
Except that in the main forum, all we see if your non specific title and not the sub forum it is in unless we click the thread and then find out it does not pertain to anyone else in the rest of the world :biggrin:
You could easily edit your title in the advanced area and save us all the headaches.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,009 Posts
well played my friend!
You got me ZING...........
View attachment 61626

Except that in the main forum, all we see if your non specific title and not the sub forum it is in unless we click the thread and then find out it does not pertain to anyone else in the rest of the world :biggrin:
You could easily edit your title in the advanced area and save us all the headaches.
Kinda what I was thinking/implying ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I caved to the lazy people who don't read everything lol ;)

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I caved to the lazy people who don't read everything lol ;)
I think you are seeing backwards :biggrin:
Its the non lazy that watch and read the "recent threads" columns and the lazy, staying in their own state's forums.
Consider me the glass half full guy looking at all the empty glasses out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts