HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have scheduled a second MP5 class with Tom Dresner at the Pickens County Gun Club. The class will be held Sept 18 9-5 Cost is $250 If you are interested please respond on the boards or IM me on the boards. I will put you in touch with the gentleman organizing the class.

This was a great class and the last one sold out.

Get those 5320.20's in ASAP for the folks out of town.

GMANINGA out

M

·
0 Posts
Tom is an outstanding instructor and I'm looking forward to having the chance to shoot with him again.
The Pickens Cun Club is a few miles Norht of Jasper Georgia about 65 miles North of Atlanta.

Hope to see you all at the class.

Mike

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,584 Posts
Thanks for the kind words Mike. I look forward to doing the class again.

--Tom

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEY GUYS WE NEED TO GET FOLKS SIGNED UP

This is a great class, just ask those of use who attended to last one and will attend the next one. We need at least 7 more folks to make this happen.

Let me or Mike Benedict know ASAP

THANKS!!!

GMANINGA out

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Does this class require a full-auto gun? Would I be able to bring my semi SBR to use?

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used a Semi HK-94 SBR. You will get more fun out of it if you use a select fire weapon, however, Tom teaches the fundementals of stance, movement, target acquisition etc, which are independent of semi/full.

In a nut shell you will get a lot out of this class if you use a semi, and in addition. People share so you will get to shoot a full auto sometimes. My sear may not ever be in my posession by then so I might be in the same boat as you

GMANINGA OUT

·
Super Moderator
1,197 Posts
Good luck with your second class! I'm trying to coordinate the first class in Ohio. We could use about 5 more students.

·
1,584 Posts
Hey Gman, any way you can post some of the first class pix? You can block out faces of participants, if you want.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow, I'd be all over that if it were on another weekend. I'm scheduled to meet my girlfriend's family that day. If they change the plan and the class isn't full, I'm in. It looks like a couple of guys had ARs. I'd bring my BW89 SBR and a couple of other long guns. Is it okay to switch up to various guns during the class?

·
1,584 Posts
It is fine to switch guns. It may be a school centered around the MP5, but no way is that the only gun this is applicable to. We will schedule another, I am sure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the info., Tom. I'm really looking forward to taking one of your classes soon. Do you ever do training in Florida?

Kevin

·
1,584 Posts
I will go whereever roughly ten lovers of this platform wish to gather.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
378 Posts
Any chance for a weekend? I'll be back in school by then...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sounds like fun. PM sent regarding putting my name on the list and looking forward to meeting/seeing some of the Georgia crowd.

PBR

·
1,584 Posts
We needed you before we canceled this, scheduled for last Saturday.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Love to attend...but can't

wish we had a good posting for date ideas...although I understand that is effectively like herding cats

1 - 19 of 19 Posts