HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone in HK world, I ordered almost a year ago a holster from Tony at Secret City Weaponeers. I have not heard from Tony via phone, email, etc... in at least 4 months. Does anyone know if the company is still in business? I also ordered some clips from CompTac and they were shipped to him directly. So I am out the additional expense of them.......I am inquiring so I know whether or not to order a holster from another company. I don't feel the need for more than one of the same style holster right now. Any input from anyone would be appreciated.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Texas, I sent them an email through their website contact. Hopefully that generates a response.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Holy hell man, I think we ordered holsters around the same time as each other back then and we were having this Same discussion waaaay long ago. I finally got mine but there was only one mag pouch in the box with the holster, there was supposed to be two. I finally got ahold of him and got it straightened out but I never followed through and got it. I'm actually thinking about selling it now anyway. I wonder what the deal is with him. It took way longer than it should have for mine, and certainly so for you too it seems.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Too bad his customer service fell apart. I bought one of these, and although it took a while to get, it is a very well made and quite comfortable for a kydex holster. I really like mine. He was pleasant to deal with, and I had no issues with him. My guess is he got in over his head and couldn't keep up.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update, a few days ago I sent an email via his website under contact and still have had no reply of anykind. I am really starting to get disatisfied with the way this is being or in this case not being handled. Everyone says how great his product is, at the beginning the communication was great and responsive, over the last 5 - 6 months it has gone to pretty much nothing. He has my money, so it's not like due to me not sending him funds he's not working on it. I almost feel I need to contact local BBB, chamber of commerce or a local government agency to see what can be done. It is quite frustrating....I have had events I would have love to test his gear out at.

·
Leather & Lace Fiend
4,273 Posts
I have sent you a PM with some information that might be helpful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.