HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

[ QUOTE ]
WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES: Members of the US Secret Service Uniform Division secure the perimeter outside the White House closing off pedestrian access to Pennsylvania Avenue 09 November 2003 during an undisclosed security event. Officers from the Secret Service and US Park Police increased the safe zone around the White House directing pedestrians away from the area. No other details were available. AFP Photo/Paul J. RICHARDS (Photo credit should read PAUL J.RICHARDS/AFP/Getty Images)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES: A member of the US Secret Service Uniform Division secures the perimeter outside the White House closing off pedestrian access to Pennsylvania Avenue 09 November 2003 during an undisclosed security event. Officers from the Secret Service and US Park Police increased the safe zone around the White House directing pedestrians away from the area. No other details were available. AFP Photo/Paul J. RICHARDS (Photo credit should read PAUL J.RICHARDS/AFP/Getty Images)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
BEIJING, CHINA: An armed Secret Service agent looks out from a vehicle of US Vice President **** Cheney's motorcade as it leaves Beijing airport, 13 April 2004. Chinese leaders will press Cheney for a commitment from Washington to renounce a law that requires it to sell Taiwan weapons necessary for the island's defense, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said Tuesday. AFP PHOTO/Greg Baker/POOL (Photo credit should read GREG BAKER/AFP/Getty Images)

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Re: Secret Service

Nice pictures Chef.

It's good to see you posting great pics again.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks Ed, Here's more:

[ QUOTE ]
Secret Service Police on guard as President George W. Bush arrrives in Washington DC following terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. (Photo by Greg Mathieson/Mai/Mai/Time Life Pictures/Getty Images)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
385299 01: A Secret Service agent walks with his gun drawn after shots were fired near the South Lawn of the White House, February 7, 2001 in Washington, DC. Secret Service agents had shot and wounded a man who was waving a handgun outside the southwest gate of the White House. (Photo by Mark Wilson/Newsmakers)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Police SWAT Team members on Pennsylvania Avenue near the White House following a report of a suspected gunman in Washington, DC July 1, 1999. Government buildings, including the Treasury Department, were reopened after the Secret Service said that a report of an armed intruder was unfounded. (Photo by Alex Wong)

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks LostOne /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks beta, it's not everyday that I'm told I'm the man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Registered
201 Posts

Nice pictures, Chef.

The Secret Service are now using the 'F' stock versions of the MP5, obivously.

- Huki

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks HUKI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

·
Registered
3 Posts

On the topic of the Secret Service...what are they using as Sniper Rifles these days? I've seen a few pics with MSG90's and a PSG-1. I'll try and find the pic.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts

Damn S.C. That picture of the blonde-haired S.S. guy sort of scares me. How old is he anyway, twelve? Or am I getting that OLD...That's the part that scares me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen a few pics with MSG90's and a PSG-1.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd love to see those pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Big Bore, considering that the blond guy seems to have a recedeing hair line, I think hkryan is just about right, in other words it must be you that are gettin' old /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts

Bummer, that's what I was afraid of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Don't worry Big Bore, we guys don't grow older we just grow more distinguished /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Here's a few more:

[ QUOTE ]
Members of the United States Secret Service Emergency Response Team armed with automatic machine guns guard the North Portico area of the White House moments after an armed gunman was shot outside of the South Lawn fence of the White House, February 7, 2001. The suspect was transported by ambulance to the George Washington University hospital nearby. REUTERS/Larry Downing

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
A uniformed Secret Service officer guards the perimeter of the White House at Lafayette Square after the area was evacuated September 11, 2001. Three planes crashed into major U.S. landmarks in New York and Washington on Tuesday, destroying New York's mighty twin towers, in a dramatic and deadly attack on the United States. REUTERS/Gary Cameron

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
An investigator and a police officier from secret services are looking for cartridges on the lawn ofthe White House.

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
1,733 Posts

Thanks for the great pics Chef.

BTW: congrats on #1000. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

You're welcome, and thanks yourself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. It really is time for me to get a life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

·
Registered
59 Posts

I don't think I'll be jumping any fences over there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

There are some pics of the Secret Service taking down a guy who did jump that fence, but those agents where armed with FN P90s so I guess I cant post them here.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts