HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the back story. I bought an HK93 that someone had installed a PSG1 trigger group into it. I sold the trigger group and bought a standard 93 trigger group. I kept the safety selector lever that was in the PSG1 group and installed it into the 93 group. It fits and moves fine but the rifle will not fire - like it is on safe. Remove the selector and the rifle fires fine. I'm sure I just need to buy a standard 93 selector lever but I wondered what the lever is pictured below. I can seem to itentify it on any HK parts website. Just curious what it is. Sorry, photography is not my strong suit.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Is this not the selector from the aforementioned PSG-1 pack. The curvature and length looks correct, though a shot from the side might clear things up.

Best,

TC

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
PSG-1 selector. Is this the one that won't work in your standard pack? If so, list it for sale and buy the standard selector for the metal gripframe. The PSG-1 is $97.95 on HKPARTS.

See below from HKPARTS.net

Best,

TC

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, that's it. When I looked at the small pic on their website it looked like a plastic unit and didn't bother to open it up and look at the ful size pic. I'll post it on here to sell. Thanks a lot for the info.

·
Registered
481 Posts
the PSG1safety lever will only work in the PSG1 pack. If you wanna trade? I have a selector lever for the standard pack.
Let me know?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Ok, the back story. I bought an HK93 that someone had installed a PSG1 trigger group into it. I sold the trigger group and bought a standard 93 trigger group. I kept the safety selector lever that was in the PSG1 group and installed it into the 93 group. It fits and moves fine but the rifle will not fire - like it is on safe. Remove the selector and the rifle fires fine. I'm sure I just need to buy a standard 93 selector lever but I wondered what the lever is pictured below. I can't seem to identify it on any HK parts website. Just curious what it is. Sorry, photography is not my strong suit.
Depending on how long ago that you sold the PSG1 trigger group, the buyer might be looking for a PSG1 selector ....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts