HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get some reliable and accurate defensive ammo for my P7 PSP and saw Midway has the Remington Gold Saber 124 grain ammo on sale. Is it a good ammo? Can the P7 handle p+ and +p+ ammo? Would you recommend a few good defensive 9mm ammo? Thanks.

So far I've shooting Remington 115 grain bulk pack for practice. Also, I got some Winchester white-box and Federal 115 grain ammo.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Up in the top right of this page is a little bar where you can type stuff into it and hit the button next to it, the magnifying glass, to search for information.

There's a bazillion threads of this exact same question.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can't comment on the +P for you weapon. I did a bunch of research recently and decided on the following 9mm rounds:

Federal tactical hst 147 grain
Winchester Ranger T. 147 grain
Speer gold dot- 124g +P

All of these seem to be a little hard to find but I found SGammo to be a good place for the Winchester and their service was excellent.

Try whatever you pick in your gun to ensure it feeds properly.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I have never had a problem with the Golden Saber in any of my nine millimeter pistols. You get 25 rounds instead of the 20 in the other brands. I finally realized there is no Number One absolute best performer (as far as I can discover). I finally decided that any of the brand name ammo will do fine once you have proven it in your own pistol. The 124 gr. seems to be a good bullet according to what I have found. Most sources I have read say avoid the 147 for the P7.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.