HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm wanting to sell my 45C w/Tru Dot N/S and buy another pistol, considering I don't want to trade-in and be low-balled what should be a good selling price? Purchased new last November with a 09 year code.

Oh pistol I want to purchase is the Sig Scorpion with the 4.2 barrel and night sites for around $969 or cheaper if I look around.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
$850

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear it!
Nothing to be sorry about. I was hesitant from the beginning since the 45C grip is less that perfect (for me), and not a big fan of the trigger feel either. I don't hate the gun, just want to try something else that feels good in the hands and hope it shoots well.

Still in the HK family since the Tact .40 isn't going anywhere anytime soon :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
online is easy....just determine what your state laws are ...ffl to ffl....these guns are not sold in alot of areas and you make a member very happy........good luck, but why u are selling that HK is beyond me.......

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
If you want to wait until the 15th of the month, I will help you out with your problem. You can PM me if you want to.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
online is easy....just determine what your state laws are ...ffl to ffl....these guns are not sold in alot of areas and you make a member very happy........good luck, but why u are selling that HK is beyond me.......
Lol well I may give it a shot. Are you suggesting I sell the other HK? IMO that's a far superior shooting pistol than the 45C. The 45C is getting lots of attention because it's HK's newest, lets see how it rates when they come out with the next new/hot pistol.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Don't do it!

Almost HAD to sell mine...family first...but fortunately weathered the storm. As a fellow forum member, I must dissuade you - do not sell! Save and Save.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't do it!

Almost HAD to sell mine...family first...but fortunately weathered the storm. As a fellow forum member, I must dissuade you - do not sell! Save and Save.
Lol I will keep that in mind. I remembered last year when I sold my cruiser because I bought a sportbike and the cruiser wasn't getting much love. Well.... seller remorse, should've kept it.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
The 45C is getting lots of attention because it's HK's newest...
Actually, its getting a lot of attention because concealed carry is on the rise, and the HK45C is the best thing going for those who want to conceal carry a .45 caliber pistol.

The "next new/hot pistol" is already known... the P40 striker-fired 9mm service piece. Most HK guys of my acquaintance (me included) have a "Pardon me while I yawn" attitude about that pistol.

Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Is this LEM light trigger? Let me tell you, I did not like DA/SA on it but after going to LEM light trigger this pistol has changed.. I wish some one could provide me some free ammo!!!

Vodek

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
I feel the HK45c will always be one of the HK greats. The P7 is getting pretty old now for a pistol, and it is still highly sought after. The USP 45 is about to be 20 years old here in a few years. Also one of the staples in the HK line. I doubt that you will see the HK45c fall by the way side for a long time if ever. I see it falling off when we carry phasers from star trek. Real ones.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts