HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I'm new and am curious about when my HK was made. It was a gift from a friend who has passed away. He bought it in Germany in 1975. I have the serial number but haven't been able to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,904 Posts
You don't get year of manufacture from serial numbers with HK.

This page is your friend. All you need to know:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Nice.

More info for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice.

More info for you.

Nice.

More info for you.

I'm so grateful for the information received so far! The gentleman who gave the gun to me fought in WWII and went back to visit Germany in 1975. The serial # is in the 22000 series. I know it's an older model but still shoots like a dream. It's definitely one of my favorites. :)

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
I'm so grateful for the information received so far! The gentleman who gave the gun to me fought in WWII and went back to visit Germany in 1975. The serial # is in the 22000 series. I know it's an older model but still shoots like a dream. It's definitely one of my favorites. :)
You need to send it to James @ Teufelshund Tactical as soon as you can and have him go over it . There's some fragile stuff in that pistol that needs to maintained .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Curiosity satisfied! I knew I had the original box and test fire paperwork, but didn't find it until early this morning! The gun was fired for the first time on Oct 21, 1973.
Thanks again for the support and help!
Handwriting Font Rectangle Art Audio equipment

1 - 11 of 11 Posts