HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,437 Posts
If your avatar was rectangular it is likely not fitting in the spot. You can try reuploading it, making sure it is at least 400 x 400 pixels.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Why did they opt to use 2x obvious junk-ass .22lr hobby clones for the main forum banner at the top?
#ClownShoes

·
Vendor
2,037 Posts
argh!!!!! Dang it! I loathe format changes like this here. My eye can no longer quickly scan the topics as easily as before. Too much Bling.

If you guys dont see me around...its nothing personal.
I'll try a bit but I already dont like this . at all.
sorry.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Don't go. In this very thread, I've seen two "awesome" Geico ads (as if Geico posted them)

Isn't that fantastic?!?!?

·
Banned
34,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
argh!!!!! Dang it! I loathe format changes like this here. My eye can no longer quickly scan the topics as easily as before. Too much Bling.

sorry.
Agreed--- I will not be around much anymore either!!! :(
If anyone needs to contact me, use my email or phone--- no PM's. ;)

Tony

·
Registered
102 Posts

sorry.
Agreed this is very hard to navigate. :cry:

·
Premium Member
R.L.T.W.
279 Posts
I too hate change. But I have to admit, i've learned a lot, met a lot of good folks, sold and bought HK items off this site. I would say to you all, be patient and let's give it a try.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Why yes, I do have issues. Wait, what forum/thread am I on again? Oops, NM...wrong chat.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Agreed--- I will not be around much anymore either!!! :(
If anyone needs to contact me, use my email or phone--- no PM's. ;)

Tony
@straightgrain @admin @HKPRO
When your #1 poster and one of the most respected and knowledgeable member voices a concern... I would weigh heavily what he has to say.
As for me, I agree with Tony and find myself wondering what is going on and why a change was made without the proper vetting and testing... and yes, I am saying it was NOT properly tested!
My feed back is gone, I cannot receive new feed back, I cannot leave feedback... the problem is perpetuating itself.
My friends list is off of the main page, I now have to go into settings and other steps to see the list.
I do not mind changes and for the most part welcome them. What I resent is the way it is brought about.
I am a fairly new member, but I feel I am and was a good member, and I realize my voice does not carry much weight, but I wanted to voice my concerns.
In the past I have raved at how wonderful this site was/ is... now I am concerned at what will happen. I see admins, not responding and basically pacifying the mass with the underlying tone of “it is what it is”!
I beseech management to listen and fix the issues immediately.
I for one, as much as I am disappointed with this change will stay to see what happens, albeit I find my time spent on PRO reducing due to frustration levels rising.
I still think its a wonderful place, and I encourage management to address the issues quickly. I also encourage members to be patient,... the damage has already been done, all we can do is to be a part of the Soloution to address and fix the issues.

Respectfully,
M.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts