HKPRO Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Registered
"Give it time, you'll hate it less" is hardly a good reason to support a change for seemingly no reason. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

No, your opinion doesn't mean less. But it doesn't mean more either. The "nays" have FAR outnumbered the "yeas".

The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
Since that鈥檚 directly pointed at me, I鈥檒l clarify. I never wrote my opinion meant more. Everyone can have an opinion. All I鈥檓 saying is be constructive. Posting the same type of comments 4 times now does what exactly? Make everyone rush over to AR15 cause the new format doesn鈥檛 agree with you?

Reactions: illicit

Banned
Discussion Starter #46
I remember when Trump was elected in 16 how many people threatened that if he was they would leave the country some were celebrities some were ppl I knew. To this date I do not know one person who actually moved. So if you make a threat be prepared to follow through otherwise you lose all credibility IMO

Like I said yesterday I miss the old Sturm Classifieds for its simplicity and speed to look over things
View attachment 276781
I miss the Old Sub Guns Classifieds for same reason
View attachment 276782
Same with Old Sub Guns Forums
View attachment 276783

Wondered out loud if I would have missed the Old 2000 HKPro after a look around dont think I would have missed it so much :unsure:
View attachment 276784
Now some of those Old Prices I would have missed a lot馃え :eek:馃槩
View attachment 276785
I'll Take 2 Pls
View attachment 276786

So besides the prices would anyone really want to go back to the 2000 Pro Style of Board? If you say yes you are prolly still using a BlackBerry Flip Fone

If they get the feedback system up and running I think 99 percent of the ppl will be happy they have said they would so lets see. As far as the New Board I already like it better its growing on me. So everyone relax and concentrate on getting Trump Re Elected Can we get @SudS to make a prediction? That is if he can figure out how to sign in someone remind him his pass word is either 1234 or RedskinsSuc
The Trump election and Sturmgewehr are totally different scenarios!!! ;)

Tony

Banned
Discussion Starter #47
Not liking the "Suggested posts" especially since they are all from 2012?

Not enjoying the automated " Did you like this post/was this post useful?" This is not facebook.

Having to scan every thread to make sure they are not NECRO threads is not convenient or useful.

I would also reinforce an earlier comment. Boards that operate at this level have a tremendous volume of posts. Being able to quickly skim through the posts to find the ones I have interest in is not possible with this format and spacing. Makes it harder to find the posts you want.

AND my email was just blown up with 5 seperate useless notifications that I won participation trophies? Not kidding here View attachment 276806 View attachment 276806
The reason that you don't have millennials revamping a classic website!!! :)
And I am not the "participation trophy" generation. ;)
You also have to like (not) all of the non-firearms-related advertisements--- bow to the almighty dollar. :LOL:

Tony

Registered
I have also heard that the "winds of change" may be blowing--- a new HK website potentially in the makings--- more tailored to the "classic" enthusiast!!! ;)

Tony
Tony, the Indian Motorcycle Forum I belong to went to this exact format 6 months ago, it's not as bad as it first appears, it's pretty easy to use once a person gets the hang of it, everything is going to be shiny! Now I can't tell my 2 forums apart haha =)

Screenshot_2020-10-17 Indian Motorcycle Forum.png

Banned
Discussion Starter #50
Tony, the Indian Motorcycle Forum I belong to went to this exact format 6 months ago, it's not as bad as it first appears, it's pretty easy to use once a person gets the hang of it, everything is going to be shiny! Now I can't tell my 2 forums apart haha =)
Let's see--- can't edit posts, viewed posts (or posts when you log out) remain, so waste of time looking through posts already viewed, or not interested in--- give me time--- I can name many more--- but I am trying to trudge through--- at least until something better comes along!!! ;)

Tony

41 - 51 of 51 Posts