·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to anyone reading!

J

·
0 Posts
Howdy from San Jose, the town absolutely nobody calls "The Florence of the South Bay", and for good reason!

-- j

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm in the "west Valley" area of the South Bay. The LAR&GC is about 25min. up the hill.:cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi from the bay's lates- and maybe the only skandinavian member- but I like it and its a cool forum!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I was born and raised in San Jose, but I had the good sense to pull out 4 years ago. I live in Arizona now and am living a gun nut's fantasy. I still spend a month or two a year in the bay area as my corporate hq is there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was born and raised in San Jose, but I had the good sense to pull out 4 years ago. I live in Arizona now and am living a gun nut's fantasy. I still spend a month or two a year in the bay area as my corporate hq is there.

major OF, and I am sorry for that but I just GOT to ask..
is AZ a good state to sudy CJ in?

·
Registered
183 Posts
major OF, and I am sorry for that but I just GOT to ask..
is AZ a good state to sudy CJ in?
You got me, what is "OF"?

As for studying CJ, I don't know, but I can ask my brother's girlfriend who is a CJ major. Out of curiosity, what climate makes one state better than the next for studying CJ? It seems that CJ would have more interesting discussion material here than in most states, just due to our local issues.

·
Registered
10 Posts
if asking your brothers girlfriend, that would be great, thanks. and for me, coming for the cold part of skandinavia, the sun is a nice factor for motivation when it comes to going back to college.. it sort of rains alot here in the bay..

OF mean off topic

1 - 20 of 49 Posts