HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods, apologies if I'm out of line here. Feel free to nuke if necessary.

Curious if anyone has received their SFP9 from the group buy yet? It appears some of the P8's have been delivered, but I haven't heard of any SFP9's making it into loving hands.

Last email response from Marc had no new information offer. Just wondering if anyone else has had any luck?

Again, not trying to stir the hornet nest, but I feel like since this was a forum originated group buy, this is the only place for those involved to keep in touch with progress as updates from the source are extremely hard to come by.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
There are a couple of stickies about this and Marc in the Forum Issues sub-forum. It might help if you looked in there first.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,897 Posts
Mods, apologies if I'm out of line here. Feel free to nuke if necessary.

Curious if anyone has received their SFP9 from the group buy yet? It appears some of the P8's have been delivered, but I haven't heard of any SFP9's making it into loving hands.

Last email response from Marc had no new information offer. Just wondering if anyone else has had any luck?

Again, not trying to stir the hornet nest, but I feel like since this was a forum originated group buy, this is the only place for those involved to keep in touch with progress as updates from the source are extremely hard to come by.
I haven't gotten mine yet, but Mark indicated earlier in November it's working. So I'm hopeful it will happen eventually if the "sporting purpose" restriction can be worked out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts