HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Look Great Jeff. I can't wait to get my SG1 kit built next year.

·
Vendor
723 Posts
Jeff,

Looks Awesome! I'll get my Transit Chest shipped out to you so it can be shipped back to Sunny Arizona in style!

Thanks again. This is one of the few missing pieces to the German Army Gun collection puzzle I have been working on for the last 12 years.

Robert

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I have looked at this thread like 10+ times already. SG1 is dream gun status... I have never seen a parts kit for sale for one. That padded rear stock alone goes for like 5-600 bones used I think. Then there is welding like this on it:

If RTG wasn't so awesome to deal with I would hate on him for having a specimen so nice. Congrats man, that is one fine rifle.

·
Vendor
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Hey Jeff is that a real sg1 pack? The set trigger lever does not look original and the set trigger adjustment screw does not look right.
yep it a real one
G3SG1

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Wow that is Sweet!!! I have a SG1 clone but it is not made from an SG1 kit. Mine has one of the Williams' Trigger Specialties WTSG1 set triggers. Those photos really look nice I need to get some new foam for my SG1 case and snap some photos. Great job as always Ghillie!!!

Does anyone know of a source for the rubber eye piece for the scope I would love to get one?

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
I have an original A3 with bipod and that is a very nice clone of the SG1 version, Ghillie! Must stop drooling cause it's not in my current budget..

·
Registered
196 Posts
Very sweet!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts