HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in meeting for some a full auto shooting??

·
Registered
53 Posts
Marc, I just might have to take you up on that offer one of these days! I've seen you at numerous guns shows around Maine. I never get tired of seeing MP5's!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Mainers! Kids almost out of the house. As soon as they are we are planning on buying a condo in Portland. We live in NC now. I see that Maine does not have reciprocity with NC as far as CCW goes. How are the gun laws in Maine?

JY

·
Registered
227 Posts
If you plan to visit and not move to Maine (I know you said you might be) you can get an out of state LTC for $60. There are about 3-4 pages to fill out but they are quick to send you the LTC. Of course if all is well with the paper work and back ground check.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey guys! As you can tell by my location I'm in that most gunfriendly of countries the UK... (or not!) However I'm due to be holidaying right on the US/Canadian border in June, hopefully popping down into Maine. Anyone know of good places to go shooting there?

Thanks in advance,
David

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,

Former member of the now defunct "Hiram Maxim Historical Society".

Love to get together with other folks who like exotic toys. I have a small range in Greenfield...

best way to reach me is [email protected].

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello fellow Mainer,

Welcome to the forum.
Too bad you are like 3,5 hours from me!

Marc

·
Registered
20 Posts
New Mainer just saying hello checking in...... :62:

·
Registered
84 Posts
H&K'S

I had marc install a set of night sights on an h&k of mine probably 3 years or so ago. My wife went with me and we did do some shooting. Had a blast marc is a great guy and a very good shot. I think the last time I ran into you was at the lewiston gun show. Hope all is well and the family is doing good.

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice hearing form you.
Time fly's doesn't it!
Thx for the kind words.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I know this thread is pretty old, but would love to meet some fellow Mainer HK fans. I'm half hour north of P-town

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello 5 dog,
I am in the Bridgton area.
If you come this way, give me a call 603 491-1469.
Yes, it's a NH number, but it is my cell and I had that now 14 years.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Marc, I talked to you about a month ago about getting nightsites installed. Still haven't gotten to it yet. Too buys with working during the holidays.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Jeff Zimba here. I am in Maine (most of the time) and if you are into HKs I think you need to look into the Williams Machine Gun Range in N. Anson, ME. It is a members only range where Alpha Group, LLC hosts training year-round for Civilian, Military and Police. It is also the location for the huge Wounded Warrior Rehabilitation Coalition shoot every year. Next WW shoot in October, 2012. You can find all the info you need at Welcome to Alpha Group, LLC.

I don't get the chance to visit as often as I would like but feel free to PM me anytime.

Jeff Z
Making Brass Rainbows for a living for over 2 Decades :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello Mainers! Kids almost out of the house. As soon as they are we are planning on buying a condo in Portland. We live in NC now. I see that Maine does not have reciprocity with NC as far as CCW goes. How are the gun laws in Maine?

JY
Maines now a constitutional state. Carry away :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts