HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
873 Posts
I upgraded my video gear and am making some new videos featuring the HK MK23.

Check it out.

(Monetized youtube channel video link removed. diesel1959)

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And, I must admit, it is that, a toy. No way I can carry this monster "concealed."

: )

"Is that a HK MK23 in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

·
Registered
90 Posts
Very cool. Thanks!

·
Banned
873 Posts
Sean, thanks.... the Benelli surprised me, completely. I am unable to get off shots that quickly when I ghost load it, but with one in the pipe and five in the magazine, I was able to rip through that string pretty quickly. Since some guys may not know to what you are referring here you go:

(Monetized youtube channel video link removed. diesel1959)

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Your best vid yet! A little creepy watching you from the down range position though :biggrin: What you need now is a suppressor....

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, appreciate it. Sorry to creep you out, but it fun. I like how in one place you can see the "orange glow" inside the barrel as a cartridge is fired. Kind of cool.

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My pleasure, the HK MK23 is great.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Great videos, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a Mark 23, and it is my first HK.

It just doesn't seem that "big" to me. Long, sure, but not big in any other way.

Is the grip really bigger than other HK 45s? I have a couple of SIG P220s (admittedly with 'fat' grips) and they seem just as "grip big" as the Mark 23.

My hands are not as large as Jack Reacher's, but I do have long fingers. I kinda like big grips, as they help me keep the "pad" of my finger on the trigger instead of the joint.

Thomas

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a Mark 23, and it is my first HK. It just doesn't seem that "big" to me. Long, sure, but not big in any other way. Is the grip really bigger than other HK 45s? I have a couple of SIG P220s (admittedly with 'fat' grips) and they seem just as "grip big" as the Mark 23. My hands are not as large as Jack Reacher's, but I do have long fingers. I kinda like big grips, as they help me keep the "pad" of my finger on the trigger instead of the joint. Thomas
Well, to hear other HK owners talk the MK23 is quite a handful, but again, if you do not have XXL size hands, which I do, I do believe it may well be considerably large in hands smaller. I agree with your assessment of why a large grip is nice. What I like about the large grip is I really can get the fleshy part of my left hand on it, unlike when I shoot other firearms.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
the aimpoint is a little overkill no?

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You can never be too prepared for Zombies.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts