HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really short informal range report. Went to the range Saturday with the new to me SW5k and my ghillie built CMP5. Both guns ate over 100 rounds without a hiccup. The big surprise winner here was the sw. I had low expectations but the mag release and all other parts worked exactly like they should. It accepts every mag I have which includes two HK K 15 rounders, an LEO mag, a date stamped mag, a crappy 40 rounder and about 6 of those ATI mags. I didn't have to do any adjusting. I wish I had a shot of the target as I did most of my shooting at the 7 yard range tearing a very large hole in the center with nary a problem. I don't shoot much further out than that as the k is without a stock and really, you shouldn't be defensively shooting any further out than 7 yards anyway. I use a lot of the federal brass case stuff but also ran some Winchester 147g hollow points and some Tula through both for good measure. I only had one issue and it had to do with a round that was not seated correctly. So it wouldn't cycle. Besides that, all good. Thanks guys. I got some video I'll trade to post tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
outstanding Sir..you will have to bring them down next time bro..
Absolutely Jeff. I may have to send the sw in to get her prettied up a little. She works like a charm but shes a little ugly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts