HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is a blast to shoot, I can see what all the fuss is. The one thing I did miss was all the gas in my face that my AR kicks out. :92:

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
It is a blast to shoot, I can see what all the fuss is. The one thing I did miss was all the gas in my face the my AR kicks out. :92:
Hey! I'm glad you really liked it! You really did get a VERY good deal on the thing so it's good to hear it worked out for you!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I have an HK 43 thats a safe queen. While I have plenty of mags and ammo, I just can't bring myself to shoot it. Trying to find an HK ejection port buffer first.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have an HK 43 thats a safe queen. While I have plenty of mags and ammo, I just can't bring myself to shoot it. Trying to find an HK ejection port buffer first.
The port buffer will put bigger scratches on your '43 than brass dings. I've got a '43 that came with a carry handle on it. Same story. Leaves some scratches. Just about every HK accessory leaves a mark! Designed for users not collectors. Don't shoot my '43 either though. I bought a Vector V93 to put mileage on.

·
Registered
294 Posts
OMG! Never put one of those damn port buffers on an Hk93, 43, 53 or 33. They are NOT built for these guns. Once put on, you'll never get them off without some sort of SEVERE "skin" (paint) damage and in some rare cases-receiver damage. Also, you can't put the "correct" German scope, claw mount on either. If you must, get a crappy, used, shooter for the brass deflector.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts