HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And all I can say is.... AMAZING!

The HK Iron sights I picked up are dead on point out of the box @ 25-50 yrds. I sighted in my eotech with my irons and was shooting pretty consistant. When you put your next mag in I noticed you need to make sure to pull your charging handle all the way back... I was being way to careful with the gun and had a jam because I was'nt handling it correctly... I put on some electical tape on the brass deflector to avoid any scratches... I'm wierd I know.... I just like my prize pretty! I hear it will scare the zombies more!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Awesome, Scott! Mine will be waiting for me when I get home. You're only a couple hrs away so we're going to have to pair up and take them to a 300yd+ range and see how they do.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Congratulations! You could always come over to South Kent Sportsman Club in Dorr. We've got 500m! A stretch for you CK but an hour for the OP. I'm getting my membership there this month, but you're always welcome to come with me. I've been eyeing an MR762 a lot lately, maybe a trifecta?
I'd be willing to take a Saturday and make the venture. 500 yards is ideally where I'd like to put this thing to work. I've only shot 300 yards max with a bolt-gun. Trifecta would be awesome. We could play some 5-card sharp-shooter poker.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
The MR762 is a tack driver! A little under 4.73in at 600m (5 shot group), using a bag and shooting off a bench.

I am really looking forward to converting my other MR762 to a as close as possible G28 clone.

I am still partial to a PSG1 though.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I don't have the money to buy the scope I want yet so I guess a 3 or 4x used magnifer I 'll have to pick up for now for the eotech. I've been looking for a new range in west michigan since I'm moving from ionia to Grand rapids by the end of the year.

Chopstick I do have interest in purchasing a 308 pistol in the future. I need to hit you up.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I have my Mr762 apart to clean.... for a basic clean....after shooting 100 rounds of factory 762........... And if I saw the gun opened up for the 1st time I'd say it's been cleaned and lubed already.... I love.... this gun

priceless

·
Registered
590 Posts
Dammit! Now I want one of these. Maybe you guys could drive down to Texas to try some long range shooting..... :wink:

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
I like where your head's at. How about something around the first of April? Pretty tied up with classes until then.
Probably not till late Spring even Summer... the glass I want is almost $2K, eeeek.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts