HKPRO Forums banner

SHOT show rumors

29K views 146 replies 65 participants last post by  PC7 
#1 ·
Just looking for some...we're a week-ish out. Not interested in pistol scuttlebutt.

So have any of you Genuinely Third rate Kool (AKA g3k) kids heard anything you can share?

cheers

#11 ·
I figured we're close enough to SHOT that this thread won't get nuked (or requested to be deleted).

IIRC, HK's stock price jumped significantly once rumors started circulating (probably due to insider trading).

As such, let's start circulating more rumors. It can only help our beloved HK GMBH stock price.

My bet: 100% US production of a freefloat switch barrel piston driven AR platform with completely adjustable gas block.

#14 ·
I would like to see a Colt SAA copy in .40 S&W and .357 SIG. A 4.7mm SAA would be awesome! The great P7 trigger returns on the good ole SAA. HK dominates cowboy action shooting!

#63 ·
Continued use of that particular smiley makes me think you now something that's coming down the pike. HMMMMMMMMM

#27 ·
More choices aren't a bad thing. Striker fired isn't my thing but many people like them so more sales for HK is always good. I am hoping for a semi g36, mp7, or US made roller locks. I do think G3kurz already said none of the good new stuff would be at Shot Show

#31 ·
I don't want to nuke this thread...but *Somebody* said that something awesome from HK would be dropping at SHOT, not the NRA per HK norms. I screwed up earlier...thought today was opening day. Anyways, I'm waiting with baited breath for a rifle related revolution.

#29 ·
Wow, a bunch of guns which in Canada, you either can't own due to barrel length, or with suppressors being prohibited, are completely useless. I could be extremely disappointed with HK's offerings this year, again. We shall see. HK still does not make a gray gun that is importable into Canada. HK gun (of any model) in Canada legal grey, SFP45, or I don't care.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.