HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any plans for another get together at the Hk booth during the SHOTSHOW next month? Just askin'.....

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'll be there. It would be great to meet some of the HkPro peeps.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
12,044 Posts
I'll be trying to put it together... SHOT Show is for industry only; not a public event.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
Soooooo......what are you trying to say there SG? If I fly in, they'll shut the door in my face?:biggrin:

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'll be trying to put it together... SHOT Show is for industry only; not a public event.
If you don't post the plan for meeting up here please include me in the PM's about the plan to meet up. I'll be there at least Wednesday-Friday. I'm trying to figure out how I can be there Monday for the demo day as well. If that happens I'll be pool side and ten drinks deep for 7 day straight. Post handling of firearms of course :)

·
12,044 Posts
Soooooo......what are you trying to say there SG? If I fly in, they'll shut the door in my face?:biggrin:
Only registered attendees and exhibitors with badges are allowed on the show floor. The only way to get a badge is to be an exhibitor or a bona fide member of the industry (an FFL, etc.). Security is *very* intense at the show and there is no provision for attendance by the general public. Best of luck if you are planning to be a show crasher!

·
12,044 Posts

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
Only registered attendees and exhibitors with badges are allowed on the show floor. The only way to get a badge is to be an exhibitor or a bona fide member of the industry (an FFL, etc.). Security is *very* intense at the show and there is no provision for attendance by the general public. Best of luck if you are planning to be a show crasher!
"So your telling me I have a chance?" -Dumb and Dumber

Just kidding. Thanks for the heads up though. I had no idea that was that big a deal, to keep non FFL peeps out. That would have sucked....really bad. Guess I'll just sit here by the computer and wait.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Set up an youtube/instagram/facebook gun review page, get 10,000 - 20,000 views per video or the same in subscribers and apply for a press pass. I know there are young guys who just repost content from the web on their IG and build following who get in as media.

·
12,044 Posts
There will be an HKPro get together at the HK booth on Thursday (1/19) at 3:00pm. Have not nailed down a complete agenda, but the goodie bags always rock!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Kind of off topic, but I wont be able to go this year because of work, would anyone be able to pick up an extra HK calendar? Ill pay shipping and w/e else. Its really the only SWAG thing I care about getting when I go.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Kind of off topic, but I wont be able to go this year because of work, would anyone be able to pick up an extra HK calendar? Ill pay shipping and w/e else. Its really the only SWAG thing I care about getting when I go.
PM me your info and I'll grab you one.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts