HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was always under impression that original, German MP5 10/40 mags should fit Vector clones. I recently purchased V89-40 pistol from them and, since it came with only one mag, I called them hoping to order another one. But, I was told that these currently not available. I, then asked if German, original mags would fit, fully expecting "yes" answer. I was told without hesitation that "no", these would not fit. My jaw dropped and I just said thanks. Now, I am kind of wondering. Should they fit? Thank you for your feedbacks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yes they should unless something was changed. I have one of the first Coharie 40's I bought from Vector and I have at least 15 HK factory mags and they all fit.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have the V94 (.40 rifle) and have 5 HK blue mags. The fit and work just fine! The mag that came with the gun fits a little tighter (no wiggle) than the HK mags. Adam Webber at HKPARTS.NET has a few of the HK Factory Mags (blue ones) left for sale, I think?

Get me' while you can.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for replies. I just purchased a german mag from Adam Weber today. Original German mags should probably work better but it is unfortunate that Vector would not sell extra .40 S&W mags. But I guess, Special Weapons do not supply enough and they are the only game in town.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts