HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a USPc 45 that I bought from a member here a few years ago. Just bought a used USP tactical 45 last week and should get it by end of the week.

With the recent threads on the colored USP, I started looking around and came upon a tan USP 45 in excellent condition. I don't need another HK, getting it will just be the fulfillment of owning a tan USP. So I have been thinking about it, should I or should I not, thought I'll see what you guys think just for grins. :biggrin:

·
Banned
188 Posts
Go for it. Or Cerakote one of the ones you got.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
None of us "need" a tan HK, but that is beside the point. If it is in good shape it will hold its value so no loss if you later chose to part with it. I want an OD one!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Do it!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Lol, im in the same boat but not for another HK, just another pistol period. This crap is getting just like it was for me and cars. A lot cheaper than buying cars though.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol, im in the same boat but not for another HK, just another pistol period. This crap is getting just like it was for me and cars. A lot cheaper than buying cars though.
And my 2012 resolution was to buy less gun!!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
What the hell, it's only money and you can't take it with you so you might as well enjoy it !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts