HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
345 Posts
What is your height and body type? I have a HK retractable stock for my PTR, but don't like or use it. I am 6'4" and have longer than normal arms for that height. The HK91/PTR91 butt length is about an inch and a half short for me. If you're shorter than that, maybe you would benefit from a collapsable.

Collapsable stocks recently became legal for Service Rifle, so I put one on an AR for a shooting buddy. He's about 5'7" and had real trouble with the AR15A2 buttstock length. The retractable i put on it was a Magpul UBR, a retractable that allows good cheek weld, even with the stock extended. I can not say enough good about it. On a HK91/PTR91, a UBR would require an adapter to allow an AR-type butt, but I have seen such available. There is an early version of it, and a later version of it, and I see both for sale.
https://www.magpul.com/products/firearms-accessories/buttstocks/ubr-collapsible-stock

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.