HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have follwing HK hand guns USP, USPc, USP tac, P2000sk and a P7.

Am I missing out if I don't own a P30?

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you have the means I highly recommend picking one up..... and I definitely agree with TooSixy on the 45c while you're at it.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I already have follwing HK hand guns USP, USPc, USP tac, P2000sk and a P7.

Am I missing out if I don't own a P30?
Put one in your hand and then decide.
The grip fits like a glove and they shoot like tack drivers.
HK could scrape the entire USP line and replace them with variants of the P30 IMO.
G3Kurz

·
Registered
4,329 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
And there you have it folks. From the man himself. Need you any further explanation?

·
Registered
818 Posts
I love my 9mm P30L V3. It's extremely accurate, a pleasure to shoot, devours any ammo it's fed and easy to take down for cleaning.

With the adjustable back and side grip panels on the P30, it can be configured to fit almost any hand.

IMO, it's one of the very best (if not the best) production pistols available on the planet. :wink:

Here's a picture of mine to inspire you joshoowa:

FWIW, with some use, the trigger on my P30L has become very smooth and easy to shoot in both DA and SA modes.

Good luck with your decision. :13:

·
Registered
437 Posts
I wouldn't trade my P30L for any other pistol out there; it's been my daily concealed carry gun for more than a year. Right out of the box, the very first round I shot out of mine went in the black spot from all the way down the range. And I am not a very good shot. But it has one glaring oversight, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why it hasn't been addressed yet: no threaded barrel for this pistol is available from HK! What is up with that?

I posted this pic somewhere else a while back, but you might like it. Sorry I am not as good at the camera work as some of the other members.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
I love my 9mm P30L V3. It's extremely accurate, a pleasure to shoot, devours any ammo it's fed and easy to take down for cleaning.

With the adjustable back and side grip panels on the P30, it can be configured to fit almost any hand.

IMO, it's one of the very best (if not the best) production pistols available on the planet. :wink:

Here's a picture of mine to inspire you joshoowa:

FWIW, with some use, the trigger on my P30L has become very smooth and easy to shoot in both DA and SA modes.

Good luck with your decision. :13:
I agree that it might be the finest production 9mm pistol on the planet. Absolutely reliable, and with some Grayguns trigger tuning, the trigger rivals that of any gun I have shot..........with exception to most semi custom 1911 guns of course.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Should you get a P30??????????? Unless you just like being the dunce in the corner of course you should get one (or two).

·
Registered
539 Posts
I have a few HK's and my P30 in 40 S&W is the best to shoot. I can change the grip to fit my hand like a glove and it dose fell great in my paw. It makes me almost want to throw my Glock 23 & 27 it the trash but I can't do that I might find some sucker to give me HK stuff for them.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts