HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In all seriousness, I would like to get an attachment for my Mark 23. I am not willing to shell out the cash for the Insight lam and really like the look of one with the Wilcox unit as it looks more like the prototype lam unit, but like the Insight, I could just about get another Mark 23 for the same amount. My question is, besides the units ive already seenon on the forum, do any of you have a picture of an attachment being used with the rail adapter that looks similar to the Wilcox or prototype unit? I have seen one with a viridian x5l but don't really like the two of them paired. Thanks!

·
Banned
34,579 Posts
If you are wanting the light/light and laser, check out the Insight Technologies WL1-000-A3 (light/$200.00) or WL1-000-A1 (light/laser/$300.00)!!! :wink:
This uses AA batteries and 160 lumens LED/5nm laser. :biggrin:
The mount is for a standard picatinney rail, so I am not certain if it will connect directly to the Mark 23 rail without the aforementioned adaptor. :confused:

Tony

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
LAM 1450 (because our govt doesn't trust civilians with the freedom to have IR) and yes, it is an Stgw57 bayo. It fits on my SIG rifle...

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Azimuth your just not right, jealousy is a awful thing to deal with , very very nice

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do any of you know of an attachment that has the same look as the prototype lam or Wilcox unit though? That is really the look I want for mine if possible.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Honestly, the big bulky attachments originally made for the Mk23 are not only obsolete, but big and bulky and clunky looking.

Do yourself a favor, get a Viridian.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts