HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shot in the dark ... but I am wondering if anyone has an HK sight pusher I could borrow for my P30. I would pay shipping both ways and I can show credentials that would prove I am on the up and up.

Crossing my fingers and thank you for reading!

·
Registered
688 Posts
If you're willing to send you slide only, there is a member here who has offered to install sights for members at no cost. Member pays shipping of coarse. You may recognize the members name if you've used the archives as he has written a number of threads about different trigger systems, parts required, etc. He goes by "twosixty". You can send him a message through his profile page View Profile: TooSixy - HKPRO Forums

Unfortunately, he is currently serving an administrative ban for whatever reason. That may or may not effect his generous offer and he may have an issue with using the PM function.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're willing to send you slide only, there is a member here who has offered to install sights for members at no cost. Member pays shipping of coarse. You may recognize the members name if you've used the archives as he has written a number of threads about different trigger systems, parts required, etc. He goes by "twosixty". You can send him a message through his profile page View Profile: TooSixy - HKPRO Forums

Unfortunately, he is currently serving an administrative ban for whatever reason. That may or may not effect his generous offer and he may have an issue with using the PM function.
I appreciate your response. Another member has graciously allowed me to borrow his sight pusher. I will keep your information in mind for any future sight installation needs. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts