HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2007 model so it came with the basic 3-dot contrast sights. I'm definitely going to be getting a suppressor for it so I'd like to purchase some raised sights. So far, I'm only seeing Novak and Heinie making sights for the USPct. Any other options? Best price for them?

Thanks in advance, you guys have been a wealth of H&K info for me :)

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I really like the tactical hienies with the wide rear notch. The only problem is if you don't install them yourself heinie just digs a hole in your wallet. The total for mine when all was said and done was $257 But they're great

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
That's what I did I sent the slide told them what sights and they put them on and sent it back took longer than they advertised but I'm happy with the outcome

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
I put the Novaks/Trijicon sights on mine. They are wonderful. For a suppressor, they need to be a scosh taller though. They just barely peak over the can...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That probably won't be an issue. I'm 85% sure that I'm going to purchase a SilencerCo Osprey and the top of the Osprey is rather low profile since the baffles and expansion chamber sit below the bore axis.

·
Registered
83 Posts
If you're going with the Osprey any sights should work. Raised would give you the most visibility since I think there is a little sight interference, but it's not bad compared to a regular can. Unless you just want better sights you almost could wait and see if it's worth paying for the upgrade. With all that said the novaks are my favorite.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That sounds pretty sound. I'll do that. The Novaks were what I was leaning towards, too, it's just that they seem to be in short supply everywhere. Hopefully, if they're needed, new stock will be available again by the time my Form 4 is approved. Thanks, all, this is why I love this site so much :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
I bought this USPc used and the RMR had already been added. I'd like to find suppressor height sights for it but the problem is that I don't have much room back there and I can't find Heinie's anywhere. Any suggesstions?
USPc.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts