HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Requiescat In Pace
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

SUBJ: ONE SPOT (#12) HAS OPENED UP! Who wants it? $750 and it is yours. The first one to PM me the necessary info gets it.
There may be a second spot becoming available also.

For those signed up, please get your payments in this week.

The 4-step process is simple and explained below. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

If you have not already, please send me a PM with the following info COMPLETE and SPELLED CORRECTLY PLEASE:
-Full Name
-Mailing Address
-Cell Phone Number
-Email Address
-If you plan to attend Dan11’s briefing (@ 5PM) and dinner afterwards (@7PM) on Sunday 23 October

3. I will confirm your position in the 25 person stack by PM and then ask you to send in your fee to:
Jim Schatz
PO Box 789
Purcellville, VA 20134
The payment should be made out to “Jim Schatz”. The memo line should read "2016 Boulder Crest Retreat". Money orders, cashier’s checks and personal checks are accepted. Sorry no credit cards, PayPal, family heirlooms or children in trade accepted.

4. I will hold your spot for seven (7) days so do not delay on getting me the funds please. Don’t make me chase you down — it is easier for me to give away your spot to someone else then to herd cats. I will confirm receipt of your payment via email and provide additional details and directions for the big day. We can provide a receipt for tax purposes IF you send a SASE with your payment.

Here is the UPDATED LIST AS OF 092616:
1. paul123
2. 11CABN
3. DAN11
4. BeachBum
5. Leperchuan0311 (donated $10,000 for 4 slots!) 
6. Leperchuan0311 (slot # 2)
7. Leperchuan0311 (slot # 3)
8. Leperchuan0311 (slot # 4)
9. Brn2xl - Total amount you won't believe! 
10. PSG1 Nut
11. RegularGuy461969
12. ***AVAILABLE***
13. Clay
14. chuckster
15. UMP45 ENTRY
16. SudS
17. jdonovan
18. HK Kelly is out - Player To Be Named is in!
19. Brad4065
20. Brad4065's son Jax
21. bystok
22. M0S95B
23. Nsheers
24. Klaustrophobia
25. M995
+++MAXIMUM 25+++++

Donations w/o attending (attaining near GOD-like Status!):
26. BitterOldMan $1000 

If I have any of this wrong with those listed above, please PM me ASAP.

This is the fairest and most efficient way I can think to do this. Sorry we can't include everyone who would like to attend but there simply is not enough space for that.

If you cannot attend but would like to support the event you are welcome to send a check to me at the address above to go into the fund. Obtain the near GOD-like status of stand-up guys like BitterOldMan. 
I thank you all for your support of Boulder Crest Retreat and the men and women it serves!

G3Kurz

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
SudS is in for 16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapastalk.

·
Requiescat In Pace
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is fun to watch though maybe stressful for those trying to get in - sorry.
Just 9 slots left!
Posted at 0902 hrs - let's see how long this takes to fill it out.
G3Kurz

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
You better thank me. I'm more than slightly recovering from last night/this morning.

We can't have Clay taking photos of SudS taking photos not occur.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Amen to that. I am looking forward to continuing my exclusive photo series :)

Also, I can go to the meeting I almost skipped. And I can stop spamming my F5 key.

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
Amen to that. I am looking forward to continuing my exclusive photo series :)

Also, I can go to the meeting I almost skipped. And I can stop spamming my F5 key.
What a bunch of whiners. Recovering from last night, almost missed a meeting...me? Now I can go have surgery later today.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
What a bunch of whiners. Recovering from last night, almost missed a meeting...me? Now I can go have surgery later today.
What are you having surgery for? "I'll probably miss Thursday's call out and I'm having surgery Thursday is two different yet same things.

·
Requiescat In Pace
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry you aren't' going to make it. Slots went much faster last year, may have something to do with the increase in contribution?
$1000 for free ammo, a half days shooting and private collection tour, with all the money going to a worthy charity and receipt for tax purposes? Hummm.
We will fill every slot I am confident, one way or another.
G3Kurz

·
Registered
446 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, but it's a great cause, and indeed, an awesome day. Thank you Jim for setting this up and thanks for HK for providing such an amazing opportunity.

Suds, I'm glad to see you're out of surgery. Not sure what it was for, but I'll assume it was something relative to your ongoing transition?

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, but it's a great cause, and indeed, an awesome day. Thank you Jim for setting this up and thanks for HK for providing such an amazing opportunity.

Suds, I'm glad to see you're out of surgery. Not sure what it was for, but I'll assume it was something relative to your ongoing transition?

$1000 for free ammo, a half days shooting and private collection tour, with all the money going to a worthy charity and receipt for tax purposes? Hummm.
We will fill every slot I am confident, one way or another.
G3Kurz

I'm not ragging on value or the 1/3 increase, just an explanation of the difference between this year and last. Yes, it will sell out.

As for my procedure, you are in the right area. Let's just say a man went where no man should ever go.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.