HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does my signature line only show in some posts but not others? Seem's rather strange to me. Thanks @Crashmc for pointing that out.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe it takes time, it looks like it's showing up on most of the posts now. Thanks.

·
Administrator
1,068 Posts
Hey there,

Are you still having an issue with your signature? Usually when your signature is not showing, it could be a cache issue. Can you clear your browsers cache and cookies and see if that helps?

Thanks,
- JB

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
I've found that the signature only shows up on one post of each page, rather than with each post. It helps reduce the repetitive nature of some very long sig lines, and makes the actual posting content more compact overall.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've found that the signature only shows up on one post of each page, rather than with each post. It helps reduce the repetitive nature of some very long sig lines, and makes the actual posting content more compact overall.
Shoot, that's good to know! Thank you!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there,

Are you still having an issue with your signature? Usually when your signature is not showing, it could be a cache issue. Can you clear your browsers cache and cookies and see if that helps?

Thanks,
- JB
Thanks JB! Ill look into it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts