HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at these two options.

I'm sure there are plenty more, but I'm looking for something like this.

Not really looking for "Made in the USA". Would love a Surefire, but exporting supressors and full-autos is a big NO NO, so not an option at this point.

The HK MR223 has M15x1 threading.

jet-Z CQB-BL& jet-Z CQBS-BL | Ase Utra
SAI - Small Arms Industries

I'm a n0Ob on this subject. If I need to think about anything speciel please let me know.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I've put a word bout Ase Utra to our Polish HSLD guys trough some my channels and seems they like the stuff. Personally I would try this stuff. Plus guys from Ase Utra happen to visit HKPro - another plus in my book ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am looking at these two options.

I'm sure there are plenty more, but I'm looking for something like this.

Not really looking for "Made in the USA". Would love a Surefire, but exporting supressors and full-autos is a big NO NO, so not an option at this point.

The HK MR223 has M15x1 threading.

jet-Z CQB-BL& jet-Z CQBS-BL | Ase Utra
SAI - Small Arms Industries

I'm a n0Ob on this subject. If I need to think about anything speciel please let me know.
What barrel length do you have on the MR223? I presume it is the standard 16".

For the best sound and flash suppression I would recommend the standard length jet-Z CQB-BL.

If you want something lighter and shorter, then either the SL5-BL or the jet-Z CQBS-BL.

Our fast attaching suppressors are classified as military products here and the export permit from our MOD takes c. 2-4 weeks.

For pricing, I would suggest you to contact our Swedish distributor, Sako Sweden.

Best Regards!

Tuukka Jokinen
Sales and Marketing Manager
Ase Utra sound suppressors

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Tuuka.

Yes, it's the standard 16" (I think it's actually 16 3/4" if it matters)

Sako doesn't have the products I want on their webpage, but can they get an export permit?

Is it over barrel on this picture? Or which barrel length is this put on?

My rifle at the moment, it will be quite long otherwise with the supressor.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I notice your links are Denmark and Finland (I think). Can I assume that there aren't a lot of restriction between EU members? U.S. export restrictions were put in place as a product of international agreements, and most "civilized" countries should have similar restrictions.

Anyway, I'm not too familiar with European products of this kind outside of Sako, but I know that a friend of mine picked up a few when he moved to Belgium. He told me that it was easier for him to get than it would have been here in the U.S.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I notice your links are Denmark and Finland (I think). Can I assume that there aren't a lot of restriction between EU members? U.S. export restrictions were put in place as a product of international agreements, and most "civilized" countries should have similar restrictions.
Restrictions on suppresors differ in EU countries. For example in Poland I can own suppresor. I just can not mount it on firearm.

U.S. export restrictions (ITAR) is purely U.S. idea. It has nothing to do with international regulations of firearms trade. It, of course, covers also some intl rules, but goes far, far beyond them. Also no other country implies that it has jurisdiction on firearms or firearms parts once they got exported from this country. This is also purely U.S. idea.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks Tuuka.

Yes, it's the standard 16" (I think it's actually 16 3/4" if it matters)

Sako doesn't have the products I want on their webpage, but can they get an export permit?

Is it over barrel on this picture? Or which barrel length is this put on?

My rifle at the moment, it will be quite long otherwise with the supressor.

I would recommend either the jet-Z CQBS-BL or the SL5-BL for your 16" barrel.

Yes, Sako Sweden can purchase our military products.

As mentioned above, the export permit application usually takes c. 2-4 weeks and each permit costs 120 Euros.

Best Regards!

Tuukka Jokinen
Ase Utra sound suppressors

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Correct. And there are many suppressor makers in Sweden as well, just not sure if they are made for semi-auto applications therefore I look at these two as main options.
Other options would be B&T.

I would recommend either the jet-Z CQBS-BL or the SL5-BL for your 16" barrel.

Yes, Sako Sweden can purchase our military products.

As mentioned above, the export permit application usually takes c. 2-4 weeks and each permit costs 120 Euros.

Thanks! I will contact SAKO, but I'm fairly sure their sales is pointed more towards hunters but I will investigate their interest. ;)
I also have another option I will try to find out.

SAI from Denmark, this one doesn't seem to require any export permits and the dealer is willing to help with everything.
Price, incl. M15x1 threading with everything needed and mounted on my weapoon they want €480.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts