HKPRO Forums banner

Simply a question regarding grip alterations.

394 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  YVK
I own both the H&K VP9 and P30 models. I have had hand surgery that has altered my ability to comfortably grip both of these models even with the smallest grip panels. Does anyone know a reputable gunsmith who is able to perform grip alterations?
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
Check with this guy. No personal experience but heard good things about his work. He offers a back strap integration on Glocks. I presume he can do the same on VP9 and then reduce the grip. Don't know what to do with P30 though since you can't a perma-glue the back strap. Wonder if it'll be cost effective vs switching to a different brand.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.