HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer that disassembled the trigger assembly on his SL-7 and can't seem to figure out how all the springs/buffer go back in. Do any of you have some insight as to how to put it all back together? Tried going through HK and after waiting months....they kept sending me the same Numrich parts schematic that only shows the trigger assembly, none of the inner components. They said they needed to contact Germany in hopes of getting the information we need and I have yet to hear back. I'm hoping one of you have been through this before and can shed a little light for me. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link! That manual only shows the same fire control assembly as the one HK sent me, not a breakdown of the trigger springs etc... if only it had a few more pages of breakdowns...lol

·
Registered
404 Posts
The manual won't tell you much. I can't recall, but idk if it even tells you how to remove the trigger sub assembly out of the rifle. Any chance you know someone that owns a HK 630,770, or a 940? Those trigger assemblies are identical to the SL6/SL7's. You could at least look at one to maybe see how they go together. I've never felt the need to tear one apart so I'm much help. Some things on that family of rifles are a little complicated. Don't ask me what happens when you remove the axle pin for the charging handle. lLol!

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,204 Posts
Things like this are easily solved by HK Certified Armorers for the specific weapons in question. I'll be happy to help with that project, or feel free to contact HK's repair department. Both of us are used to receiving a "bag of parts" with an enclosed note that simply says, "help".

·
Registered
404 Posts
Things like this are easily solved by HK Certified Armorers for the specific weapons in question. I'll be happy to help with that project, or feel free to contact HK's repair department. Both of us are used to receiving a "bag of parts" with an enclosed note that simply says, "help".
PM inbound James

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. Any chance you can tell me how to put his part back properly. I removed the locking tab on an sl6 charging handle. It then would no longer lock back... after looking around I found this on the floor... i cannot see where it belongs...
Now the bolt locks back only if I manually lift the tab.

Any help greatly appreciated

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts