HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today was the test run. Conditions at my "range" are quite crude. I paced off 50 yards and used the modified kneeling position. I used Federal Premium TRU 55g HI-SHOK SP. For the hell of it I also broke out my Arsenal SAM5S. Ammo, distance, and firing position was the same for both rifles.
Only 10 rounds were fired from each. As the rain was picking up.

Target to the right is the SL6, left is the SAM5. All shots were aimed but fired off quickly. I'd say 30 seconds a mag each (rain). The Arsenal is what it is. I knew it would perform well. The SL6 was a pleasure. It feels natural when brought up. And sighting is quick. The trigger is smoooooth, under 5lbs. I have never shot one before. I look forward to shooting it again at greater distances.
The top target was "barely" shot with my P7M8. Same distance and firing position. Speer Lawman 115g was used. 1-1/2 hits, all others went high. You can see four more hits above the target. The top of the board is just out of frame. I assume the other two round went over it.
Those at fault

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the range report! Nice shooting.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I Like the looks of a SL6, sweet

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
Nice rifle.....gotta love that old G43 look.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I forgot I posted this. mmissile, I agree. That "old time" look and feel is without a doubt an attraction. I always wanted a G43. But the prices that even garbage is commanding....Well, you know.

I did get to take the SL6 & 7 out to 150 yards a couple weeks ago. I'll sum it up by saying I hit everything I aimed at. Fantastic firearms.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts