HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all - first post. I tried searching for this but came up empty. I recently purchased a SL8-6 with the aftermarket handguard rail set.

Is there a longer rail available for the bottom then the aftermarket (2 mounting positions) rail? Would a G36C or G36K Long bottom rail (3 mounting positions) fit on SL8?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! I will definitely look into that as an solution. Do you know off hand if the bottom rail anchors to all 3 positions? From the picture I can't tell, and the description mention 2 mounting holes per rail. Ideally that is what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pic buda! I think that will fit the bill very nicely - and it's a cost effective solution. Thanks!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Buda...the bolts look countersunk...will the accessory fit over the bolt in that slot? is the head lower to match the groove slot height?

These look like amazing rails and they are CANADIAN....awesome...just found a place to spend another $100 (great thanks HK bug!):frown:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, countersunk and flush, so an accessory key or bolt will index properly within the space. The quality of these rails are excellent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts