·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Almost gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,049 Posts
$3725.00 must have set a new record for SL8. First thing that came to mind was that this is going to be an expensive G36 conversion for someone...

·
Banned
2,011 Posts
$3725.00 must have set a new record for SL8. First thing that came to mind was that this is going to be an expensive G36 conversion for someone...

Forgive me, out of my knowledge base (not a G36 fan, I know, I know..) what is normal non election price range on an SL8??

Disclaimer; I don't have one for/to sell, nor am I looking to buy one, just feeling out how where the market is with elections coming!!!

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
That's pretty high for an SL8.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I remember seeing one sit on a LGS shelf for a year at 1200 years back. If only.

That is insane for an SL8 black or not. Congrats

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
So did I screw up by passing up the one at the gun show for $1500 including a few extra mags and an optic? I held it and talked to the guy a bit, but wasn't super interested in the SL8 in general having a nice custom AR-15 being built right now.

·
Registered
451 Posts
So did I screw up by passing up the one at the gun show for $1500 including a few extra mags and an optic? I held it and talked to the guy a bit, but wasn't super interested in the SL8 in general having a nice custom AR-15 being built right now.
$1500 is a pretty good price.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I guess it is time to break out the bunch of SL8-6 rifles I bought from CDNN 10 years and put on GB. Better investment than my stock portfolio.

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
3,706 Posts
Lol I wish when I knew they were discontinuing the USC I woulda bought em all for $1,300 when I saw em up.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I got mine for $1250 in 2011 or so... Referring to my records book: August 2012... Right now it's hard to find any under $2k unfortunately...

If you saw one for $1,500 you should've purchased it. That's a great price ( My brother is looking for one, and I want another one to do the PSG8 Stock Conversion without doing the stub-weld.. and I want an XM8 kit for it too so I can dress one up - wishful thinking in my current condition :-(.. )..

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
I bought a brand new black SL8-6 a few years ago for $900 from a local guy who needed the money really bad and I then traded it to a fellow HKPRO member for a cheap arse GR optic.

·
Registered
758 Posts
If I were paying $3.5K for an HK rifle the week before the election, I would at least make sure it wasn't AWB compliant...

·
Registered
430 Posts
soon the issue for building a g36 will be the lack of the host... I think Sl8's are not being produced any longer??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts