HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings from ireland .. finally a break in the weather this week and the sun is out wohoo ...

anyway ... who is currently using a G36 scope with there sl8 becaue i am ( just got it today and as impressed as i am with the standard scope im not impressed with the way that it mounts on the rifle.

i got the X3 scope wit the red dot ( gucci i no but i wanted to see what it was like ) it cost me €679 .. ( thats $956 ...and americans complain about price !! ). i also got 4 spacers for length of pull ( i think thats what they are ) and 2 spacers for my cheek ( i thought the G36 scope would be higher then i expected ).

after outting on the scope ive a problem ... my face is right up against the rifle if i use the proper eye relief... and thats with all the cheek spacers off including the origional 1..... thinkin about it now i actually have a pain in my cheek from pressin my face against the buttstock .....

views please !!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I use no stock spacers and only the one large cheek spacer, and I dont have any problems. My eye is right up on the scope, but the 223 doesnt kick enouph to hurt me, plus it has that little rubber thing around the eyepiece.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts