HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off-nice forum you guys have made here! Bought a Slb2k years ago and seem to remember them advertising that you could change the caliber with a top end swap like an AR. Does any one know of any available top ends for these rifles? BTW mine shoots great and Ive always wanted to get "extra top ends" for it. Were these guns finally discontinued? Good guns but damn ugly. I worked at a gun shop and mine was a late night impulse buy because after owning other HK's I knew that it had to be great gun. I remember my boss asking me why on earth I would want such an "ugly [email protected]%!ing gun" Glad I bought it though because it shoots great. Any othe Slb lovers on here or are they the red headed stepchild that they appear to be? Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome to HKPRO slb2k! There aren't many of us here that own the SLB. I'm one of the few. You are right, an excellent rifle.Most all of HK's sporting rifles are. Wish they would have had more of a following in the US. Maybe more would have been imported. I'm almost positive HK doesn't bring the SLB2000 into the USA anymore either. I have never saw any caliber conversions available in the past. Too bad HK didn't market this rifle better. I had the 2000 and a Benelli R1 at one time. The Benelli is long gone. No comparison. Hard to find mags for them. If you ever see any for sale,snatch them up! Again,welcome to one of the most informative firearms forums on the net.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts