HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey... did I miss a page.

Seems not to long ago I was seeing prices of $600 on the low side for the 2000's.

Now, looks like the bottom is around $800 in the auctions.

·
Registered
897 Posts
$600 would be cheap, wish I would have seen that one. I've been looking at them for a while and hoping the they come down as dealer want to move old inventory.

·
Registered
116 Posts
SLB prices seem to be $699 to 1000. There are a few dealers trying to sell them for $1,350....but they will never sell.

Around here they are found for around 800 to 900.

Great shooting guns.

·
Registered
4 Posts
found one nib with a 2, 5, 10rd and scope rail for 840 on gunbroker. Haven't had a chance to try er out yet.

·
Registered
405 Posts
found one nib with a 2, 5, 10rd and scope rail for 840 on gunbroker. Haven't had a chance to try er out yet.
Welcome to the SLB 2000 club adam! Not many of us around. Quality not quantity! Not too bad of a price considering you got the extra mags. They can be hard to find.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Man, what's with that 20 rd. mag sticking out of that SL-7? I also like that rail on that guy's SLB.

·
Registered
49 Posts
SLB2000--Just started the hunt. Where to buy & Prices?

Hi,
Just starting the hunt for a SLB2000. What the going prices for the other than base model? What is the preferred cal. I like .308. I saw one in 30-06 for $799. Which seems in line with the previous threads. Anybody know where to buy a NIB? What about the swaping barrel cal? Are there barrels to buy?
Email me offline [email protected]

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi,
Just starting the hunt for a SLB2000. What the going prices for the other than base model? What is the preferred cal. I like .308. I saw one in 30-06 for $799. Which seems in line with the previous threads. Anybody know where to buy a NIB? What about the swaping barrel cal? Are there barrels to buy?
Email me offline [email protected]
Email sent.

G

·
Found a LNIB SLB and that is nice. I moved four non HK firearms today and am moving into ALL HK. I am looking at getting rid of my BAR safari 30-06 deer rifle for the HK SLB and moving to the HK shotgun from a Berretta st 390 gold trim. I just can not get enough HK once the bug hit me. Picking up a HK91 tomorrow after range time with guys from here. Any feedback on the aboce mention and yes I am voracsiouly searching old threads. Regard God Bless Karl

·
Registered
4 Posts
Picked mine up for deer in northern Minnesota woods - I might not even put a scope on this neat little meat getter. Quick, light and accurate in an ubiquitous caliber.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
interesting to note... I saw a pic and video of the Merkel SR-1. They looked so similar I did another search. Found a note on a French hunting forum that confirmed it... the SR-1 utilizes the same action as the HK with a newer designed stock.

G

·
After a year the SLB2000 is still at my local store. I heard that it had been sold twice LOL. Other than being a HK I am trying to find a little more reason to buy it. price is still 900.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,942 Posts
The SR1 and the SLB2000 do share the same action. I confirmed this with HK in Germany and Merkel. None of the interchangeable barrels ever became available in the US and HK has since discontinued the line... pity.

The SR1 is an amazing weapon that took the SLB2000 and made it really fun. Adjustable length of pull and cast and a wide variety of calibers. I got the very first 2 that came into the US in 9.3x62! I may sell one of them, but I have fallen in love with it. Just like the SLB2000, they snap to ready and swing very fast and easy. The action makes taking care of hogs and such with a heavy hitting round somewhat bearable...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts