HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
Shorter from Safety version is awesome. I used them whole time and recommended it for everyone. Don´t try the ultrashort version, it´s not usable at all :). Also you can just cut the long ones for half or 1/4 and save some money on short levers :).

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shorter from Safety version is awesome. I used them whole time and recommended it for everyone. Don´t try the ultrashort version, it´s not usable at all :). Also you can just cut the long ones for half or 1/4 and save some money on short levers :).
MKabar which ones are the right ones? Shorter from safety version? You must mean the ones from the P30S correct.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Make sure you know what you want, and what you're ordering. The "short" and "slim" are two different things, I believe. I actually sent back the short AND slim kit for a P30Sk. (HK Parts only gives store credit, FYI) The slim lever gives you almost nothing to feel, if you will. I definitely did not like it.

Because I shoot primarily Southpaw, I replaced the right side lever of my P30 with the short lever due to my strong hand (thumb) riding the original lever which caused the slide to fail to lock back on an empty magazine.

I have this problem when shooting a VP9, as well, although I don't own that pistol. No remedy that I'm aware of for the long lever on the right side of that pistol.

If you shoot right handed, then, of course you need to be concerned primarily with the left side lever. Until you need to shoot opposite hand! Lol

·
Banned
474 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
Like 5 years old child could do it :). You will push the top leg of the TRS (trigger rebound spring) spring little bit, pull out the left one, rotate the right one to the top and it´s out.
Assembly is backward - right first then left and don´t forget to push the TRS leg away - it´s blocking the canal for the axel. TRS top leg is holding the left lever inside of the gun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts