·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! :) I was already afraid it looks so bad, that nobody is commenting just for pity sake!

I hope to have some HK MR223 video made with profi grade high speed camera. It will be static shooting, but I hope to be able to see how rifle works and how for eg. piston is working in relation to bolt carrier and how it recoils.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks like a nice video to me. Just makes me wish more that I had one here now. Enjoy every shot, I'm still waiting. :(

·
Registered
63 Posts
I hope to have some HK MR223 video made with profi grade high speed camera. It will be static shooting, but I hope to be able to see how rifle works and how for eg. piston is working in relation to bolt carrier and how it recoils.
Are you going to shoot with the hand rail off? I think that would really be quite interesting.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you going to shoot with the hand rail off? I think that would really be quite interesting.
Yes, this is what I want to do.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
well done. good camera work on the part of whoever was running the camera.

·
Banned
879 Posts
Not much to see.

The piston/op-rod cycles so fast you don't see much of anything.

When I was doing the gas ring test (taking off gas rings one at a time and then firing for function) I did it without the handguards on to facilitate easier ring removal and it wasn't nearly as cool as I thought it would be.

·
Registered
411 Posts
If he had a high speed camera, it would be very cool too see.

Maybe confirm or debunk the belief that the reciprocating piston and rod causes extra muzzle flip because of the offset recoil forces generated by the piston and rod. I believe it is negligible, based on what I know about the physics of recoil. I do not really think the offset piston adds detracts anything at all.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What muzzle break are you using?
GoGun Supercomp no talon. It is very good brake/comp. But I just got SJC Titan and I will try it to compare with GoGun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts