HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I talked to one of the board members at the sportsmen's club yesterday, and he said that he can see no reason why we could not have it there, but he would like to know when it would be as to discuss it with the club pres.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
juss throwin this out there . im in the middle of organizing a CQB sub gun and longun training class in the tristate area . only prob is that we have to use airsoft via ur training building is a ex school so its in town , but the class would be tought by a retired master chief navy seal .. i can provide the guns ?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
the range that i have is not an ex-school, and is not in the middle of a town. I shoot F/A there all the time. what exactly are you referring to?

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
I can perhaps set a date for this. If we're talking airsoft, I am not interested.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
definetly not talking airsoft. I would love to set a date, but it seems like we only have about 4 or 5 people interested.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Huh?

Could you maybe proofread a bit?
im sorry HKPRO:(
but i was talking to the people who do the training they have a range for live fire and also have a building to teach CQB and room to room clearing , and maybe for some fun force on force training(via airsoft only i dont think we wanna shot 9mm`s at each other) i would furnish the guns

·
1,252 Posts
You can count on me. I'll see if I can get a friend to commit.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
im sorry HKPRO:(
but i was talking to the people who do the training they have a range for live fire and also have a building to teach CQB and room to room clearing , and maybe for some fun force on force training(via airsoft only i dont think we wanna shot 9mm`s at each other) i would furnish the guns
Force on Force is way advanced for the time I have to commit. Only time for a one day SMG course.

Sorry, but we'll need to stick with that.

Post a sign up list in this thread, and add names. You, CZ, etc. and we'll see what interest there is. :D

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
there is now a tentative date of Nov. 15
Please say again where the range is, I will try and see if I can get the time off and come over for this, CZ and I have each been to three, can't let him get ahead of me (LOL).

I might also be able to bring one. maybe two of the steel type targets needed.

This is a great class, you guys don't want to pass this up!

Bob

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
it will be held at a local range about 40 min. north of Pittsburgh, PA. Also, as HKPro suggested, a list of people would be great, as well as anyone who could bring steel targets.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Well,

Please let me know the name, address, city,and county of the club, so I can get a 5320.20 (Uncle Sam permission slip) in to BATFE soon and will try to make it out.

Feel free to PM me if you need any help with details, I've helped Tom do two of these in Indiana, hope to do a third next year.

Thank you

Bob

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
the place is :

Parks township Sportsmen's Association
1111 Shipman Road
Leechburg, PA 15656
724-845-2390

I believe it is Armstrong county, but could be Alleghany county.

any help provided would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
ok, so far, we have :

g514youngguns

cz-75 +1possible

bobby D

jtl1952

poseidon5 +1

also, I have a class3 dealer who wants to be there, he has a few subguns that he could rent out to people who want to use a full auto, and don't have one. he has a couple MP5's and 2 full auto glocks and a few other items aswell. but back to the list, so far we have 7 people, that enough yet HKPro? and at this time, I am unable to confirm the LEO participants I spoke about earlier.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts