HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Off topic but what pistol was he carrying? I can't tell if it's a Sig or an M&P.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Am I the only one that finds the full AR height irons that are needed to be seen through those extra bulky QD mount XPS-2/3 optics incredibly annoying? Really messes with my natural cheek weld. I guess the IAR guys have to deal with this as well. I was always taught to put my nose near the charging handle though. Maybe that explains why a 5'5" guy has to extend the buttstock all the way to be comfortable.

-W

·
Registered
325 Posts
Am I the only one that finds the full AR height irons that are needed to be seen through those extra bulky QD mount XPS-2/3 optics incredibly annoying? Really messes with my natural cheek weld. I guess the IAR guys have to deal with this as well. I was always taught to put my nose near the charging handle though. Maybe that explains why a 5'5" guy has to extend the buttstock all the way to be comfortable.

-W
Part of the reason I've avoided the EOtechs since they've upgraded. If they made a replaceable mount like aimpoints have I'd consider them. But as a side note, I leave my stock retracted to the first notch away from the castle nut and basically scrunch up on the rear sight even though I'm a tad over 6 feet. Had to switch to the BCM gunfighter grip cause it started bugging my wrist after long classes.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Off topic but what pistol was he carrying? I can't tell if it's a Sig or an M&P.

That video was taken during the lunch break at LAV's 2-day pistol class in Los Angeles. I was taking the class. It's a M&P and it failed at least once during the class.

·
Registered
346 Posts
really nice!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

-W
I find the stock diopter sights to be perfect. That won't work with the Mil though as the diopters won't clear an ATPIAL unfortunately.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Watching this reminds me of how nice my MR shoots with very little muzzle rise, God I love the 416/MR design, they sooo nailed it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts