HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing some trading lately. Bought the first pistol for $300, traded straight across for another, and then traded that one for this. So I have exactly $300 and a few hours of my time into this...I just had to tell somebody.

USPF .40
3 mags
UTL light w/4 bulbs
charger /4 batteries
200 rounds corbon/federal ammo

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'll give ya $350 for it ;)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Excellent deal! Congrats!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Smokin' deal!!!

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
You're not that same guy from Craig's list that kept kept trading up his paper clip until he got a house are you?

Wow, that's a great deal.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Excellent bartering skills! Great trade! Wow!
=)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
If you got just the gun and no mags it would would still be a good deal. Added the mags, case and HK marked light = one sweet deal in the end. The CORBONs were just icing on the cake! Please tell us more on the charger and the batteries it takes. The best deal I got on surefire batteries was $10 on a pack of ?? (not sure without digging, I think it was 12) in Camp Buehring, Kuwait.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The batteries and the ammo were unexpected bonuses when I got there to trade. I really don't know anything about it except you plug it in and wait for the light to turn from orange to green and you got batteries.I recently purchased a 50 pack of 132A from LApolicegear.com for $50.00, the cheapest I've found. It seems prices have gone up and they are damn near impossible to find on their site, so here's a link. Also are pics of the unit I got in trade.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/batteries.html

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow, that is an awesome score you have. Kudos.

(That is, unless you traded something like a Sig P210-6 :D)

I didn't catch it in the threads - what did you trade? A glock?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's how it went: I bought a LNIB Auto Ordnance 1911 for $300, traded that for a LNIB Beretta PX4 storm, traded that for the USP.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some wear on the barrel hood. small (very unnoticeable) marks where the UTL goes. Slide, frame are perfect. small ring around the end of the barrel. The S F paint is gone off the selector lever though. probably used some cleaner and left it on too long, no big deal though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts