HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
Noooo this isnt about the rifle Billy Zane used in the movie, but the badass Mp5 this little guy has :D

Hahahahahah. What is THAT from? I guess with that huge scope, he'll be able to aim at the thread hole in a button at the effective range of a 9mm. Nice.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Where can I get one of those?

·
Registered
304 Posts
You mean you guys don't all have those on your MP5's? That was the first accessory I bought! ;) I think it is a PVS-2 NV scope, which makes just as much sense since it is so dark out in that picture. If I remember correctly, an Hk SR9 takes his life though, which is poetic justice for cosmetically destroying his MP5.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You mean you guys don't all have those on your MP5's? That was the first accessory I bought! ;) I think it is a PVS-2 NV scope, which makes just as much sense since it is so dark out in that picture. If I remember correctly, an Hk SR9 takes his life though, which is poetic justice for cosmetically destroying his MP5.
I would have shot him for just having that ridiculous scope lol. And it was daylight out with a clear blue sky as far as i remember haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts