HKPRO Forums banner

So I picked up a HK usp 45c

935 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Seamaster 
#1 ·
After loosing out on two great deals because I did not move fast enough, last night I went to my LGS and found another LNIB USPc 45 compact....Mint condition with everything but no where near the other deal....I know I paid slightly more than market value, but it is pristine....Never fired, and eldery doctor (whom I happen) to know owned...........will shoot tonight and give a report....They also had a new HK 45c which was almost $1150, but I felt let me start off with the USPc first, the differences at this point did not warrant the extra funds. Have had many P2000sk's over the years but would like to know good holsters for this one.......................Thanks for all advice......Anthony in NY

#2 ·
Well sir. I know NY runs high with their gun prices. So I feel your pain. Being a resident soon to be moved out when my overseas time is over.

The HK USPC 45 is a great pistol. I am sure you will love it and shoot it well. It is a great pistol to start off with, and if you get the HK45c later, you will be set. The HK45c handles very closely to the uspc 45.

As for the price, I feel in NY you can get one in the high $900's to about $1050 out the door. Let me know if you need help finding one, and you can PM me your location in NY I know a few FFL's there.

#3 ·
I've had my HK45C since 2007. Its a great pistol and a great companion to my HK91. You'll enjoy it.

#4 ·
Congrat's i carry a USPc 9mm everyday. I had 3 HK45c's and sold them all since i can only shoot 9mm's now. I really liked my 45c's but alway's have liked the USP's. Only change i would do is put a HK45c ext. mag release on it. I did on my USPc...great feature.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.